LEDA Annual Conference - 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
LEDA is proud to present its second annual conference, LEDA Conference 2, in Bend, Oregon. It will be a 4-day event, jammed with lots of relevant training, vendors, and lots of practical scenario-based training. Your registration fee for this event also covers your 2022 LEDA Annual Membership, which is a $49 value.
If you're flying in, we recommend flying in to Redmond Airport (RDM). This airport is about 20 minutes from Bend, instead of flying into PDX, which is a 3.5 hour drive to the venue. It may even be less expensive! There are car rentals at the terminal as well for you.
LEDA just recently secured a group rate at the Riverhouse on the Deschutes for a rate of $115/night for rooms this week. We will send out the reservation link to your email when you purchase your ticket. Thank you!
Course Agenda will include, but is not limited to:
* Emergency Procedures/Aviation Safety Culture
* Future of UAS Use in Law Enforcement
* Hours of Notable Incident Debriefs/Video Breakdowns
* UAS Program Breakdown
* Lots of NIST Course Time
* Search and Rescue Basics from SAR Experts
* Risk Mitigation and Liability for a UAS Program
* UAS Supervisors Class
* TONS of Practical Scenario-Based flight training
* District Attorney Presentation QnA
* FAA Update/Intro
* Night time Flight Procedures Class
* Lots of face time with the top vendors in the industry!
And Much More!
- LEDA Conference 2 Registration$200$2000$0